Tomorrow morning my friends is nearly here!! We are so excited about the run/walk. I've received quite a few emails about some small details so here's a few answers to clarify questions:
1. Strollers are welcome on the run
2. Registration begins at 8am. To "register" you will just sign your name, donate whatever you can and get a sticker to run with (no t-shirts....sorry folks).
3. The run will begin at 9am, it will start and end at Rotary Park. The roads will NOT be closed so everyone needs to be aware of cars and give them the right of way. PLEASE be CAREFUL.
4. There will be volunteers at every turn during the run holding a sign and standing next to a cone, so just follow the signs.
5. We are not going to have official winners. We think EVERYONE is a winner for coming out and supporting Stephanie and her family.
6. ALL proceeds from the run go to the NIE recovery fund.
7. There will be water at the end and some balloons to send off in Stephanie's honor.
8. Thank you all for being so helpful and for coming out to support NIE NIE.